We want to make it easy for you to confirm your QSOs with Wake Island 2013. Please follow these quidelines.
Questions? Please email: email@example.com
OQRS by ClubLog
UPDATE MARCH 28, 2015
PLEASE NOTE: OQRS ON CLUBLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE.
YOU MUST USE THE DIRECT MAIL METHOD NOW TO RECEIVE YOUR QSL K9W CARD.
You can send your card via the regular Direct Mail system to the Wake Island QSL Manager. Send your Direct QSL to:
Wake Island DXpedition
P.O. Box 5221
Lake Wylie, SC 29710
Please refer to the following points when requesting a QSL Direct:
1. Make your QSO entries clear and readable, and recorded in sequence by date and band
2. For US-based cards, include a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) with sufficient first-class return postage.
A donation with your QSL request is always welcome and appreciated.
3. For Non-US based cards, include a self-addressed envelope (SAE) with either a valid IRC (expiry December 2013) or $2 USD or 2 EURO. A donation with your QSL request is always welcome and appreciated.
4. Direct QSL requests received without a return envelope or sufficient return postage will be answered via the Bureau.
5. Direct QSL requests received with an expired IRC will be answered via the Bureau.
QSL requests via the Bureau will be accepted and returned via the Bureau. Send to the Bureau via AA4NN. However, for an efficient and faster return of your confirming QSOs, please use the ClubLog OQRS System described above to order your QSL via the Bureau. Bureau requests using OQRS are free.
Logbook Of The World (LoTW)
All K9W QSOs were uploaded to LOTW before December 25, 2013. Happy Holidays.
Sorry, but we will not confirm QSOs via the eQSL system.